Wednesday 16 January 2013

My Evil Plan

File:Smithsonian Air and Space Museum.jpg


http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/

Like every good scheme you have to have an objective. Mine is to visit the Smithsonian, take so many pictures my cameras memory bank would be full then go home. The reason why I  chose this one off my bucket list is because it is relatively high in priority and very achievable. Step one: would probably be to put away roughly 2500 to 3000 dollars for the trip. Step two: Then choose when I would want to travel taking into consideration , air fare, hotel rates, and school and or work schedule. Step three:Book fight and hotel room. Step four: Get camera working with empty memory and full charge. Step five: Pack my bags. Step six: take the flight. Step seven: Get settled in at hotel. Step eight: Four days of fun. Step nine: Come back home.
and there you go, in nine simple steps I have described my evil plan to visit the Smithsonian.

No comments:

Post a Comment