Wednesday 19 September 2012



Rambling Autobiography

I have always been and will always be proudly abnormal. I was born on the same day the Jets left, and 50 years to the day of the WW2 armistice. I am fascinated with history. I love flight. I was bullied in grade one. My sense of humor comes straight from Mash and 90's cartoons. My favorite kind of character is a dead pan snarker....I hate modern kid shows and I am appalled with the rapidly increasing number of tween sitcoms and reality shows. My favorite movie studio is Pixar. I love adventure stories. My Grand father took a Sunfire off-roading. I love my Grand mothers pancakes. My Grand mother has never lost a poker game that she has played with us.... I am a history buff and proud of it!!!


1 comment:

  1. What a great rambling autobiography! I learned alot about you from reading it.

    ReplyDelete