Wednesday 19 September 2012



Starting now I have decided to include the quote of the week in my blog. I'm doing this because few things can be so funny, dramatic or heartwarming. they are usually the most memorable lines of television series, book, movie or comic and rightfully so.....

The quote of the week is...
" I reject your reality and substitute my own" Adam Savage.

I chose this quote because it is funny and makes no sense but at the same time it is very reminiscent of science fiction and sounds like some kind of bizarre paradox.The interesting thing about this is that the reason why Adam Savage stated this in episode of Myth Busters was because he had originally made predictions that account for the obvious and when he was commented on it he change his story. When commented on having changed his story he quote this line.

No comments:

Post a Comment