Wednesday 12 December 2012

A Good Xmas Movie





http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/


Oh what can I say I'm a sucker for the classics. Well written, enjoyably unrealistic, and generally well done. 
Every time I watch this movie I find it enjoyable. Even though the slap stick is what keeps psychos like me coming back this is entirely a good movie. Kevin as a character is fun , he's a bit selfish but then again he is also in elementary school. His innocence as a character is truly fun to watch. The character of the mother is equally enjoyable going through what could only be described as vacation hell with absolutely no-body understanding the predicament. I would probably have to say my favorite part of the movie is the scene with the fire crackers and the gangster show. And as for the slapstick well, it is pretty unrealistic. Quite simply Marv and Harry should not have made it into the house conscious. But that's the fun of it! In closing home Alone is a good movie with great execution and one of the best Xmas classics of modern time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment