Monday 3 December 2012

File:Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade A.jpg


http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/

Well, it was inevitable, I had to put this movie on sooner or later. As far as the Indiana Jones movies are concerned this is my favorite in virtually all aspects. The adventure is fun, the characters are well.... the characters from Indiana Jones. It doesn't get much better than that. I especially enjoyed Sean Connery's performance as Indiana Jones' father. The contrast between the two characters is not only fun but hilarious at times. Perhaps one of the best throw away gags in the movie is X marks the spot and the book stamping librarian. If you don't what I'm referencing by this please watch the movie again, I know you have already seen it. In closing I would probably have to say that Indiana Jones movies are the best movies I have seen from Lucas Film including the Star Wars movies. This one is my favorite of Indiana Jones' and I don't think it is difficult to see why.

No comments:

Post a Comment