Thursday 13 December 2012

Marc's 50 things and Counting Before I Croak

File:Carisbrooke Castle well house 4.jpg





http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/

File:DjoserIMG 0953.JPG1. Get a pilots license.
2. Visit the Smithsonian's....do it all!
3. Build the most powerful PC in the world.
4. Visit the monuments of Ancient Egypt. 
5. Drive a Steam Locomotive
6. Display a painting I made in a gallery.
7. Own at least one thing thing that is 500 years old or older.
8. Stand in the hall of 100 columns.
9. Visit France.
10. Visit the British Isles.
File:Douglas DC-3 Aigle Azur Palas Jet 1953.jpg11.Live on Cape Briton Island.
12. Fly a DC-3 
13. discover a ruin.
14. Ride a Brough Superior SS100 (motorcycle)  
15.Drive a tank.
16. Find gold.
17. See something impossible.
18. Draw something perfectly.
19. Build a car from scratch.
20. Make an award winning pizza.
File:Brough Superior of T.E. Lawrence.jpg21. Be requested for a lecture.
22. Win a ridiculously big prize.
23. To pay off my parents mortgage.
24. To help my sister to be more self confident.
25. To be a professor in the University...I would like to teach history.                                                        
26. Rewrite history...
27. Write a good creative book.
28. Go one year without anything overwhelmingly stupid or bad happening to anyone I know. 
File:The Hall of Supreme Harmony.jpg29. I would like to do a deep sea diving expedition that includes exploring at least 10 different shipwrecks.
30. To ride a world class roller coaster. 
31. Complete a scale model perfectly.
32. Bring a forgotten object back to life. 
33. To recognise somebody who calls me out at random.
34. Visit the forbidden city in Beijing.
35. Drive a Duesenberg Model J.(1929-1937)
36. I would like to own a 68 Firebird.
37. I'd like to be requested to do a tour at a museum.
38. I'd like to live long enough to have my vision restored to perfect 20/20 sight with no problems.
39. Punch someone in the face who deserves it!!!!
40. To have a game with a user friendly log-in screen. 
File:1933 Duesenberg J Weymann Speedster - fvr 2.jpg41. Organize and lead a group of people.
42. Have something so good happen to me I pass out.
43. Fly a De Havilland Beaver.
44. Visit Peru and tour the oldest civilizations in north America.
45. Have my name in a text book referring to me. 
File:De Havilland Canada DHC-2 Beaver (N130WA).jpg46. Eat a meal at a 3/3 star restaurant.
47. Would like to visit an aircraft carrier.
48. Would to tour a retired sub.
49. Learn to shoot a bow.
50. To find something that has not been seen in centuries. 




No comments:

Post a Comment