Wednesday 3 October 2012

Quote of the Week


"I was at the movie but alas I had to leave when the film broke,which was about three seconds after I ripped it from the projector. And I would have been here sooner but I had to stop and except the applause of the entire audience."

Charles Emmerson Winchester the Third

Here is another case of; I saw it, I liked it,  I posted it. This time it is a quote from one of my favorite shows, Mash. In this case the character of Winchester is referencing the fact that the unit had received the movie, "Sahara" three times in the middle of summer. Naturally every one in the unit was fed up. Let's just say the distributor got an ear full when they brought it back. I would probably have done the same thing would I been stuck watching something really bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment